Who we are
Danlaw Electronics Assembly Ltd. offers a wide range of electronics manufacturing services to the Automotive, Medical, Industrial Controls & Instrumentation sectors.
We are a fully owned subsidiary of Danlaw Technologies India Limited.
We manufacture high-quality circuit assemblies to some of the leading brands in Industrial Controls and also to Automotive OEMs & Tier1 suppliers from our state-of-the-art facility in Goa. Our quality systems are accredited to the Automotive Standards since 2003.
Our capabilities include
- Turnkey Circuit Board Assemblies involving SMT and Through hole technologies in high mix and high volumes.
- Post-board assembly level box build solutions including plastics integration, metal integration, and custom product pack-out.
- Test development and tool designing with sources having precision machining capabilities to manufacturing tools and jigs for plastic injection moulding.
- Danlaw Electronics Assembly Ltd. a 100% subsidiary of Danlaw Technologies India Limited, specializes in providing world-class Contract Electronics Manufacturing (CEM) solutions to companies operating in a variety of high reliability, high quality & function critical market sectors.
- We manufacture electronic-board assemblies for industries such as automotive, industrial controls, medical electronics, power & energy and RF communications.
- Our capabilities include Surface Mount Technology for fine-pitch assemblies, Ball Grid Array placements, Chip-on-board Assemblies/ Wire bonding, Through-hole Assemblies & Conformal coating applications.
- Our quality systems are accredited to ISO 9000:2015 and IATF 16949 standards and all processes are RoHS compliant.
- We are also certified for OHSAS 18001 since 2012.
- Danlaw Electronics Assembly Ltd., value chain processes run on SAP, and the manufacturing systems are calibrated to process multiple products simultaneously, with batches varying from Proto lots to larger volumes.
- The impressive array of awards bestowed on the company, such as the Award for Excellence in Total Productive Maintenance, the IMEA Frost & Sullivan Award, the CII Excellence, ward and the ELCINA Dun & Bradstreet Award are confidently illustrative of our strong quality systems and world-class manufacturing practices.